Rosso Coffee Roasters was established in 2007. Over the years, brother David and Cole have been pushing the boundaries with their passion for quality, community, and innovation. It's these values that helped Cole win the Canadian National Barista Championship twice, and finish third in the world. Providing a menu of unique coffees sourced using a direct trade model, Rosso Coffee Roasters signals the path ahead for achieving the best possible quality while promoting sustainable practices in the industry.
We always roast in small batches, allowing us a high degree of accuracy in the roast profiles and ensuring our coffee is always fresh. using state-of-the-art technology, we build custom roasting profiles to best match each coffee we offer. This translates to consistent, high-quality and flavour-focused coffees. With a focus on sweetness and flavour balance, we are constantly striving for an approachable, delicious and thought provoking cup.
Our goal is always to build sustainable relationships with quality focused coffee producers. We visit yearly to hand-select our offerings and collaborate on new techniques to change the general perception of coffee.
- 88+ Point Scoring
- Rosso Project - Dollar amount give back
- Name: Turning Point
- Origin: Colombia, Brazil
- Region: Colombia - Planadas, Tolima / Brazil - Carmo de Minas, Minas Gerais
- Elevation: Colombia - 1600 - 2000 MASL Brazil - 900 - 1250 MASL
- Processing: Colombia - Washed / Brazil - Natural
- Variety: Colombia - Caturra, Castillo, Colombia / Brazil - Yellow Catuai
- Tasting notes: Burnt Caramel, Roasted Nuts, Dark Chocolate
- Suggested brewing method: French Press, Pour Over, Espresso
TUXEDO - 2102 Centre St N, Calgary, AB T2E 2T3
17th AVE - 103 17 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1P5
- STEPHEN AVE - 140 8 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 5J2
- RAMSAY - 803 24 Ave SE #15, Calgary, AB T2G 4G5k
- INGLEWOOD - 1402 9 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0T5
- NMC - 850 4 St SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0L8
- VICTORIA PARK - 425 11 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published